Consumer Device Practice
Consumer Devices have, traditionally consisted of operator managed STBs, Routers, Gateways, and Modems. This has now extended to software-based solutions for general consumer devices including tablets, mobiles, PCs and IoT systems, which are termed unmanaged devices. Our Consumer Devices practice focuses on the product strategy, research, product development and delivery to the consumer of these managed and unmanaged devices and associated technologies on in conjunction with and on behalf of our clients that includes MVPDs/MSOs, Service Operators, Content owners, and Device manufacturers.
- Managed/Unmanaged Software Strategy
- Managed Hardware Design and Selection
- Distribution Technologies and Services
- Content Protection Technologies and Services
- Product Development/Delivery Methodologies and tools
- Research and development of new applications and uses for traditional embedded and general devices
- Requirements definition and RFQs/RFPs for service operators requiring extension of or delivery of new devices to support new services
- Solution Architecture of Consumer Devices and the facilitating Platforms
- Design and Development of software and hardware solutions
Contact us now to find out how we can help.
Previous engagements have included:
- Product and Technical Requirements for High End Video Gateway
- In-Home Video Distribution Solutions Evaluation
- Cloud deployments of Video/OTT Solutions
- Implementation of Continuous Integration for OTT Service delivery
- System Integration / SCRUM delivery STB Software
- Program Management Delivery of OTT 3rd Party Video Solution and Client App Deployment
- IPTV STB RFP Requirements and Vendor Selection
- UHD STB RFP Requirements and Vendor Selection
- Gateway Software Architecture
- Chipset Selection and Evaluation
You must be logged in to post a comment.