Video Services Practice
Video delivery in the managed network world is complex:
- Originally, with managed networks and complex custom hardware solutions/platforms being required to deliver content for distribution and contribution.
- Now, video delivery has expanded into delivery of content over combinations of managed and unmanaged networks to heterogeneous custom and general devices as part of the TV everywhere push synonymous with the Netflix generation
- Video Services Solution Strategy
- Premium Content for Managed and Unmanaged Devices
- Content Security Strategy and Selection
- Roadmap Planning and Competitive Analysis
- Video delivery over managed and unmanaged networks including private networks, CDNs and the co-option of 3rd party network platforms
- The design and architecture of solutions for the acquisition, storage, encoding, distribution, security and protection of video content with additive application solutions to consumer devices
- Research and development services
- AdTech solutions for Managed and Unmanaged platforms
- Video Platform Deployment
- Video Services Integration and Testing
- DRM Implementation and Rollout
- Cloud Video Solutions
Contact us now to find out how we can help.
Previous Projects have included:
- IPTV E2E Platform RFP
- Evaluation of Cloud Video Encoding Solutions
- NPVR Integration for OTT and STB Solutions
- NVPR RFP Requirements and Vendor Selection
- AdTech Strategy Development
You must be logged in to post a comment.