Case Study – Content Protection Strategy
- A Pay TV platform company was reviewing its Conditional Access Strategy for future platforms.
- We were engaged to provide the analysis of the current commercial and technical strategy and provide recommendations for improvements both on a commercial and technical level
- Using our expertise drawn from consultants with experience of working with key tier 1 content protection companies, we reviewed the commercial and technical status of the platform’s products.
- This review confirmed that key technical changes were required to in-development products to ensure that commercial and technical portability could be accomplished, and these changes were introduced into the business and technical workstreams
- Given portability, this meant that the commercial offers of a number of companies could be evaluated to identify the most best commercial and technical solution for future products
- New content protection requirements could also be supported by the new approach, thus ensuring the readiness of the Pay TV platform to future content needs
|Content Protection Strategy||IPTV E2E Platform||Mobile Video Platform||OTT Cloud Based Timeshift Service|
|Network PVR||STB Development Acceptance||UltraHD STB||Contact Fairmile West|
You must be logged in to post a comment.